Subject: IPv6 ShowCase, N+I Tokyo

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:02:55 +0900 (JST)

Hello guys,

The IPv6 community in Japan will have the IPv6 ShowCase booth at N+I
Tokyo this year, too. N+I will be open today (6/6) and end in Friday
(7/8).

Highlights of this booth include:
	Inter-operability test of OSPFv3
	New datalink -- GbE, FE, POS, ATM, DSL, ...
	Electric Appliance (IPv4 ready, of course)
		Phone, FAX, TV, remote camera, temperature sensor ...
	InternetCAR	

If you are interested, please gain access to
	http://kame.showcase.jp.interop.net/photos/
by either IPv6 or IPv4. More photographs are coming soon.

--Kazu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:39:48 +0900 (JST)

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Subject: (ngtrans) IPv6 ShowCase, N+I Tokyo

> 	Inter-operability test of OSPFv3

I have received a question about OSPFv3.

Participants are Zebra on KAME, NEC IX 5000, Hitachi GR 2000, Ericsson
(Telebit) AXI 462. OSPFv3 is running the backbone of IPv6 ShowCase
while RIPng is used in edges.

If you have any questions about IPv6 ShowCase, please post them to
this ml (not directly to me). I have no time to answer twice.

--Kazu

---

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:50:10 +0900 (JST)

> 		Phone, FAX, TV, remote camera, temperature sensor ...

One guy pointed out my fatal typo. 

"IPv4 ready, of course" means "*IPv6* ready, of course". :-)

--Kazu