Subject: Interim meeting

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 01:06:35 -0400 (EDT)

Chairs,

Great meeting.  Look forward to the minutes.  And Microsoft did a par
excellence job hosting us across the board.

thanks

/jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 00:04:16 -0700

Jim,

Thanks.  Many thanks to our hosts from Microsoft for hosting the meeting!!!

Bob