Subject: Draft Minutes for IPng Interim Meeting

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:39:58 -0700

The draft minutes and most of the presentation materials from last weeks 
interim IPng working group meeting can be found at:

   http://playground.sun.com/ipng/meetings.html

Please send corrections and updates to me.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:14:25 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:39:58 -0700, 
>>>>> Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> said:

> Please send corrections and updates to me.

I couldn't see it.  (probably due to lack of a link to the file...?)

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 18:37:24 +0900

>I couldn't see it.  (probably due to lack of a link to the file...?)

	if you access the above URL over IPv6, you will see an obsolete
	content (because there actually are two web servers).
	try contacting the URL using IPv4 :-<

itojun

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:45:07 -0700

Tatuya, Itojun,

You discovered that we have been working with Sun to bring up an IPv6 
version of  the IPng w.g. web pages.  It is a new machine and the content 
had not yet been synchronized.  Once this was done, we were going to 
announce it.

It will be easy to have some special IPv6 only reachable content.  Please 
send me your suggestions!

Bob

---

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:30:36 +0900

>had not yet been synchronized.  Once this was done, we were going to 

	i see, no problem (and it is a great effort!).

>send me your suggestions!

	dancing steve:-) (just like IPv6-only dancing kame on www.kame.net)

itojun

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 02:49:58 +0900

>>>>> On Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:30:36 +0900, 
>>>>> Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]> said:

> 	i see, no problem (and it is a great effort!).

me, either.  I'm looking forward to seeing the official announce soon.

> 	dancing steve:-) (just like IPv6-only dancing kame on www.kame.net)

that would be nice, although making the content should be much harder
than the dancing kame...

I also think a collection of mascot characters for each IPv6
implementation would be good (if any, and if they can freely
distributed.)

					JINMEI, Tatuya