Subject: Fwd: Re: wrt: draft-blanchet-ipngwg-testadd-00.txt

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 11:27:15 -0700

>I would like to say that I like Marc's idea a lot. It is like the 555 area 
>code in the movies.
>It looks real, but everybody knows it's fake.
>Carving address space from something already allocated to a customer,
>as kre pointed out, is a bad idea. However, 3fffe:ff00::/24 has not been 
>allocated to anyone.
>Thus, it looks ok to me.

An alternative would be to reserve 3ffe:5550::/28. I've checked in the 
6bone pTLA list,
it is not assigned yet.

         - Alain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------