Subject: IPv6MIB Design

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:58:49 +0300

Hi,

Perhaps somebody can answer the following questions:

What is the current state of the IPv6MIB design?
Where can one find (preliminary) results of the design work?

Thanks,
Roland

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:16:35 -0700

>What is the current state of the IPv6MIB design?

It's more or less waiting for comments from implementors.

>Where can one find (preliminary) results of the design work?

http://www.aciri.org/fenner/mibs/v6/

or

draft-ops-rfc{2011,2012,2013,2096}-update-00.txt

  Bill