Subject: interesting routing setup...

From: "Dollinger, MatthewX" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:53:56 -0700

I am trying to setup a test network with the following layout (see diagram
below).
					
				Subnet2----- Subnet1-----Subnet3
                                                           |    
                                                           |
                                                      Subnet4

The routing tables are giving me no end of grief.  I am familiar with
routing on a linear network setup (sub1-->sub2-->sub3-->etc) but this one is
being tough.  Is there anything special for this type of layout?

Thanks!

Matthew Dollinger
Ipv6/IPSec 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------