Subject: RE: DNS Discovery for IPv6

From: "Brian Zill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:38:58 -0700

See
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-0
1.txt, "Analysis of DNS Server Discovery Mechanisms for IPv6".

-----Original Message-----
From: SESVOLD, DALE [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 05 June, 2001 13:21
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]'
Subject: DNS Discovery for IPv6

Can anyone tell me what documents (draft or otherwise) are available for
DNS DISCOVERY on IPv6? 
Thanks 
| DALE G SESVOLD 
| Senior Network Engineer 
| MacAulay-Brown, Inc. 
| Joint Information Operations Center 
| J61, Information Operations Technical Analysis 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------