Subject: Re: (ngtrans) RE: IPv6 @ interim meeting

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:03:07 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 30 May 2001, JIM FLEMING wrote:
> Anyone with access to the IPv4 Internet
> has an IPv8-compatible prefix for FREE.
>
> 2002:<IPv4 Address>:0000:<IPv8 Address>

Would someone please ban Jim Fleming from the lists?  I've yet to see a
message from him that isn't pure and complete _crap_ or a troll.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------