Subject: updated unicast-prefix-based multicast draft

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:24:44 -0400

All,
     I have updated the above draft based on IESG comments.  Due to
the number of changes, the AD's would like to solicit working group
comments on them.  One big change is the removal of the IANA section
from this document and putting it in the corresponding MALLOC WG
companion document.

     If you cannot wait for the I-D editor's announcement, the draft
is available at the following URL:

http://www.innovationslab.net/~haberman/draft-ietf-ipngwg-uni-based-mcast-02.txt

- Brian
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:17:47 -0400

All,
     As clarification, the changes made to this doc are:

 1. Moved the IANA considerations to the MALLOC WG guidelines doc
 2. Added an address lifetime restriction corresponding to the
    unicast prefix lifetime in the router advertisement
 3. Clarified the usage for Source-specific multicast in section 4
 4. Clarified the definition of the 'plen' field in section 3

Regards,
Brian