Subject: DNS Discovery for IPv6

From: "SESVOLD, DALE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:21:20 -0500

Can anyone tell me what documents (draft or otherwise) are available for DNS
DISCOVERY on IPv6?

Thanks

| DALE G SESVOLD
| Senior Network Engineer
| MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
| Joint Information Operations Center
| J61, Information Operations Technical Analysis

---

From: "JIM FLEMING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:34:38 -0500

We "discovered" a whole bunch of interesting IPv16-compliant
domain names at http://www.New.Net

:-)

Jim Fleming
http://www.Arizona.Chat
http://www.DOT-Arizona.com
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of SESVOLD, DALE
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 3:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]'
Subject: DNS Discovery for IPv6

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 01:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

% 
% Can anyone tell me what documents (draft or otherwise) are available for DNS
% DISCOVERY on IPv6?
% 
% Thanks
% 
% | DALE G SESVOLD
% | Senior Network Engineer
% | MacAulay-Brown, Inc.

In addition to Dave's draft, you may wish to review the drafts
on multicast aware DNS and the draft on the DISCOVER opcode.

./draft-aboba-dnsext-mdns-01.txt
./draft-manning-dnsext-mdns-00.txt
./draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-00.txt
./draft-aboba-dhc-mdns-conf-02.txt
./draft-manning-dnsext-mdns-01.txt
./draft-aboba-dnsext-mdns-02.txt
./draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-00.txt
./draft-ymbk-opcode-discover-00.txt
./draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-01.txt
./draft-ymbk-opcode-discover-01.txt

-- 
--bill