Subject: Request to Advance "Unicast-Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:18:34 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Unicast-Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses
	Author(s)	: B. Haberman, D. Thaler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-uni-based-mcast-02.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 27-Jun-01

A working group last call for this document was completed on March 13, 
2001.  The current draft resolves issues raised during and subsequent to 
the last call.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------