Subject: MTU issue

From: Prema M P <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jul 2001 13:11:48 IST

Hello,

can anybody answer me...?? If MTU value is set for a node/host in a
(ethernet)network, Is it applicable to both Incoming and outgoing packets..

Thanks 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:42:00 +0300 (EEST)

> (ethernet)network, Is it applicable to both Incoming and outgoing packets..

Only outgoing.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords