Subject: Draft IPng Agenda for London IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:33:41 -0700

Attached is the draft agenda for IPng w.g. sessions at the London IETF.  We 
have tried to allow enough time for each talk to permit a reasonable amount 
of discussion.

As part of putting together the agenda, we gave priority to current working 
group activities and documents, new individual submissions, and last to 
status reports.  Speakers should plan to keep their talk within the 
allotted time including discussion.  The chairs will do our best to keep to 
this agenda.

Also note that the two IPng sessions are now Wednesday afternoon and Friday 
morning.  This is a change from the earlier email requesting agenda items.

Please send us comments, additions, and deletions.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY, August 8, 2001  1300-1500		(120)
-------------------------------------------

Introduction / Steve Deering (5 min)
Review Agenda / Steve Deering (5 min)
Document Status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
3GPP-IETF Design team status / Bob Hinden (15 min)
DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (20 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-01.txt>
Multilink Subnets / Dave Thaler (20 min)		
DHCPv6 Status and Last Call / Ralph Droms (10 min)	
Source/Destination Address Selection / Rich Draves (30 min)	
Status of Linux and USAGI IPv6 / Yuji Sekiya (5 min)		

FRIDAY, August 10, 2001   0900-1130	
-----------------------------------

IPv6 MIB Update Status / Bill Fenner (15 min)		
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfcnnnn-update-00.txt> nnnn=2096,2011,2012,2013
IPv6 Site Renumbering / Christian Huitema (20 min)
    <draft-huitema-ipv6-renumber-00.txt>
Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host / John Loughney (30 min)
   <draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt>
Domain Name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes / Hiroshi Kitamura 
(15 min)
    <draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-00.txt>
A proposal for the IPv6 Flow Label Specification /  Alex Conta (30 min)
    <draft-conta-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt>	

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 04:09:42 +0900

>have tried to allow enough time for each talk to permit a reasonable amount 

	please add the following items into the agenda.  thanks.
	the items on the top has higher priority for my POV.

itojun

- Avoiding ping-pong packets on point-to-point links
  draft-ietf-ipngwg-p2p-pingpong-00.txt
	10min to 15min

- Requirements for IPv6 dialup operation
  draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-01.txt
	10min to 15min (changes only)

- An analysis of IPv6 anycast
  draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-00.txt
- Disconnecting TCP connection toward IPv6 anycast address
  draft-itojun-ipv6-tcp-to-anycast-01.txt
	5min to 10min in total (changes only)

- Socket API for IPv6 traffic class field
  draft-itojun-ipv6-tclass-api-03.txt
	3min to 5min (changes only)

- IPv6 SMTP operational requirements
  draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-02.txt
	3min to 5min (changes only)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:06:57 -0700

Thanks, Itojun.  Does draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-02.txt
belong on the ipngwg agenda or the ngtrans agenda?

Steve