Subject: Neighbour discovery proactive state and routing neighbourhood

From: Theo Pagtzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:14:44 -0700

Hi all,

   we would appreciate people's feedback on the discovery process and mapping
of the mobility neighbourhood onto the correct routing neighbourhood for the
purpose of establishing IP state in a forward manner.

On the particular, issue we would like to hear the views of people on
introducing a new state in the Neighbour Discovery process, the one of
PROACTIVELY REACHABLE, in the light of extending Neighbour Discovery to tackle
proactive mobility.

The two issues are discussed in detail in
draft-pagtzis-mobileip-proactivev6-00.txt/.ps (the .ps file can be found in
(http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/t.pagtzis/docs/docs.html))

Thanks

Theo

UCL/ Mobile Systems

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------