Subject: Reading materials for the joint NGtrans-DNSext meeting in London

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:57:58 -0700

The goal of the joint meeting is to facilitate consensus on how IPv6
addresses are represented in DNS and related issues. This meeting
requires extensive homework by participants.

Here is the list of material that have been submitted to the wg chairs
and will be used during the discussion in London.
Knowledge of those documents will be assumed in London, so we strongly
encourage reading them all prior to the meeting!

1 Rob Austein:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ipv6-dns-tradeoffs-00.txt
2 Christian Huitema:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-ipv6-renumber-00.txt
3 Matt Crawford:
http://home.fnal.gov/~crawdad/draft-ietf-dnsext-ipv6-dns-response-00.txt
4 Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-aaaa-a6-01.txt
5 Dan Bernstein:
http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/killa6.html

For those who need it, a short introduction to DNSSEC can be found at:
http://www.pgp.com/research/nailabs/network-security/an-introduction.asp

Good reading!

         - the chairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------