Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 06:51:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host
	Author(s)	: J. Arkko
	Filename	: draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 05-Jul-01
	
As an increasing number of cellular hosts are being connected to the
Internet, IPv6 becomes necessary. Examples of such hosts are GPRS,
UMTS and CDMA2000 terminals. Standardization organizations are also
making IPv6 mandatory in their newest specifications, such as IP
multimedia terminals specified for UMTS. However, the concept of
IPv6 covers many aspects, numerous RFCs, a number of different
situations and is also still evolving. A rapid adoption of IPv6 is
desired for cellular hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.