Subject: Re:

From: "Niveda Monyvannan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:40:10 +0530

Hello,
         From the old IPV6 mailing list thread, i feel that except
Zebra, nobody has the support for OSPFv3. Is it still holds?

Regards,
Niveda.
----------------------------------------
http://mail.indiainfo.com
First you had 10MB of free mail space.
Now you can send mails in your own language !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:53:50 +0900

>Zebra, nobody has the support for OSPFv3. Is it still holds?

	I know of at least four implementations (demonstrated at Tokyo N+I):
	Ericsson/Telebit, NEC, Hitachi and Zebra.  some of them may still
	be in beta stage (may not be available for public yet).

itojun

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:02:40 +0900

>I believe cisco supports OSPFv3 too.

	I have never heard of that.  if so, I'd really love to test that :-)

itojun

---

From: Ville Nummela <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jul 2001 08:59:41 +0300

-- 
 |   [email-masked] tel: +358-40-8480344               
 |   So Linus, what are we doing tonight?                             
 |   The same thing we do every night Tux. Try to take over the world!

---

From: Ville Nummela <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jul 2001 10:12:14 +0300

> 	I have never heard of that.  if so, I'd really love to test that :-)

Well, I should've checked before writing.. I thought they had support
as I've seen some slides talking about it; however checking ciscos
website revealed that it isn't ready yet :-/

---

From: Patrick Grossetete <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:12:18 +0200

Under development.

Patrick