Subject: Connect IPv4 to IPv6

From: "Enda O'Connor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:38:01 +0100

this is probably a  foolish question but  I'm  looking for info.
I'm  doing a project on connecting an ipv4 network to ipv6 network, and
am curious as to whats involved.

--
Enda O'Connor
Oracle Corporation
Global Product Engineering
ext 33318

---

From: "Jeroen Massar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:50:43 +0200

Enda O'Connor <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'm  doing a project on connecting an ipv4 network to ipv6 
> network, and am curious as to whats involved.

http://hs247.com and read up on all the docs you can find linked
there...

You will most probably be interrested in 'nat-pt' 'asyproxy/asybo'
'6tunnel' 'relay6'

Hope that gets you going :)

Greets,
 Jeroen

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------