Subject: Differentiated Services

From: "marcelo tostes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:02:53 +0000

Hello,

I wish to know what the best definition to Differentiated Services and how 
work IPv6 with this?

Marcelo Vaz Tostes
Network Analyst

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:04:06 +0200

Read RFC 2474 and 2475. They apply 100% to IPv6.

  Brian