Subject: Re: Flow Label

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:14:36 -0500 (EST)

Are you claiming that RFC 3182 (nee 2752) is 
   inadequate for interdomain?

for telling someone who you are its fine but that does not even
start to address teh operational issues of how an ISP would make use
of the information

Scott
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:25:45 -0800 (PST)

> start to address teh operational issues of how an ISP would make use

   There is already an existence proof: cellular.
   Nobody's claiming that this is easy though.

	    Mike