Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "Advanced Sockets API for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:40:49 -0800

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Advanced Sockets API for IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Stevens, M. Thomas, E. Nordmark, T. Jinmei
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2292bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 79
	Date		: 15-Jan-02

This document will replace RFC2592 that is an Informational RFC.  The 
changes from RFC2592 are listed in section 17 of the internet draft.

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
weeks from today on February 6, 2002.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:20:46 +0900

>>>>> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:40:49 -0800, 
>>>>> Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> said:

> following document as an Informational RFC:

Thanks for the announcement.  Here is a tiny (and perhaps trivial)

> changes from RFC2592 are listed in section 17 of the internet draft.

These "RFC2592" should be "RFC2292", of course.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:50:56 -0800

Thanks for the correction.  My error in the announcement.

Bob

At 06:20 PM 1/23/2002, JINMEI Tatuya /