Subject: Request to Advance "Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) for the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:40:11 -0800

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IPv6 working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as an Draft Standard:

    Title:      Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) for the
                Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
    Author(s):  A. Conta, S. Deering
    Filename:   draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-02.txt
    Pages:      23
    Date:       29-Nov-01

This document will replace RFC2463 that is currently a Draft 
Standard.  Appendix A in the draft summarizes the changes from RFC2463.

A working group last call for this document was completed on December 26, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPv6 Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------