Subject: Jim Fleming's off topic postings to ipng mailing list

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:45:51 -0800

Mr. Fleming,

The ipng mailing list <[email-masked]> is for the use of the 
IETF's IPv6 working group.  The chairs of the IPv6 working group believe 
that many of your recent postings to the ipng mailing list have been off 
topic and are disruptive to the work of the working group.  Your posts have 
included topics that are not within scope of the working group and others 
that provide incorrect information about IPv6.

If you can not keep your postings within the scope of the working group 
mailing list, we will instruct the list administrator to block your posts 
to the mailing list.

Regards,

Bob Hinden & Steve Deering
IPv6 working group chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------