Subject: IPV6 over MPLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:44:30 -0300

Hi all

 I have read the RFCs 3032 and 3270 and it is not clear 
to me how to implement , impacts, changes of IPV6 over 
MPLS ? Is there another docummets or RFCs that discuss 
about IPV6 over MPLS ?

Thanks

Reginaldo    

__________________________________________________________________________
Encontre sempre uma linha desocupada com o Discador BOL!
http://www.bol.com.br/discador
Ainda não tem AcessoBOL? Assine já! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------