Subject: two 2292bis errors

From: Michael Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:34:32 -0700

In 2292bis (rev 7) there are two errors:

1) ND_OPT_PI_FLAG_ROUTER only shows up in section 15 (summary of new
definitions).

2) ip6_ext shows up in section 15 (summary of new definitions) but it
is mentioned in the change log as having been removed.  There is no
text describing it.

			mph
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:00:06 +0900

>>>>> On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:34:32 -0700, 
>>>>> Michael Hunter <[email-masked]> said:

> is mentioned in the change log as having been removed.  There is no

You're right, thanks for the correction.  I'll fix them in the next
revision of the draft (which will be issued in response to comments
from Thomas).

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------