Subject: A humour game

From: brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:46:46 -0400 (EDT)

Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name=upper[1].html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <F15DkW44n4xk5122v7>

---

From: "SEENYEN,GENE (HP-Australia,ex3)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:07:34 +1000

Hi all,
       just be careful not to open this executable as this is a virus.
 
Regards
 
Gene

***********************************************************************
********  _/      ********            Gene D Seenyen                ***
******   _/         ******            HEWLETT-PACKARD               ***
*****   _/_/_/ _/_/_/*****             NET-UX TEAM                  ***
****   _/  _/ _/  _/  ****    WorldWide Technology Expert Centre    ***
****  _/  _/ _/  _/   ****    31-41 Joseph Street, Blackburn        ***
**** _/  _/ _/_/_/    ****    Melbourne Australia 3130              ***
*****      _/        *****    Email:[email-masked]         ***
*******   _/       *******                                          ***
********         *********  Ph/Fax:+61 3 9272-2742/+61 3 9899-1061  ***
***********************************************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: brian [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 6:47
To: [email-masked]
Subject: A humour game

This is a very humour game
This game is my first work.
You're the first player.
I hope you would enjoy it. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------