Subject: IPv6 addressing architecture and multicast

From: ARt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:44:08 +0200

Hi,

Sorry if it has already been pointed out, but in the draft #09
paragraph 2.7 : Multicast Addresses doesn't reflect what is
proposed in RFC3306 (Unicast Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast 
addresses).
Shouldn't thoses 2 docs be merged ?

Regards.
Alain.
-- 
Alain RITOUX   
Tel +33-1-39-30-92-32   
Fax +33-1-39-30-92-11
visit our web http://www.6wind.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------