Subject: Re: IPv6 Work Group Last Call: IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:14:56 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:40:12 -0700, 
>>>>> Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> said:

> This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the
> following document as an Proposed Standard:

> 	Title		: IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture
> 	Author(s)	: S. Deering, et. al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-01.txt
> 	Pages		: 23
> 	Date		: 2004-2-13

> This is a one week working group last call that will end on May 6, 
> 2004.  This is to insure that comments from the previous two week working 
> group last have been address in the current draft.

(Just checking) I've not seen any responses for this last call, and I
interpreted this as an agreement on submitting the document to the
IESG.  (If I misunderstood the procedure, please let me know).

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------