Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-03.txt

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:00:44 +0900

Hello,

Thanks for the comment, and sorry for not responding sooner.

>>>>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:40:09 -0700, 
>>>>> "Barany, Pete" <[email-masked]> said:

> I noticed in Section 5.4.2 "Sending Neighbor Solicitation Messages" that
> MLD (RFC 2710) is referenced (and correctly so). Subsequently,
> MLD-snooping switches are briefly mentioned. It might be beneficial to
> also reference RFC 3590 here (which updates RFC 2710). Thnx.

I think it's a valid suggestion since RFC3590 mentions the exact issue
of interaction between RFC2462 and MLD.  I'll add a reference to
RFC3590 as an informative one in the next revision of the draft.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------