Subject: Consensus call on ICMP Token Bucket Parameters per interface

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:40:49 -0400

<WG Chair Hat ON>

There has been ongoing discussion on the mailing list on whether the 
ICMP update
should recommend that the token bucket parameters be configurable per 
interface in
addition to per node.

Given the significance of such a change to a document being recycled at 
DS, the
chairs do not see a compelling reason to make such a change.  The 
document
should not specify per interface configuration of the token bucket 
parameters.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG Chairs

<WG Chair Hat OFF>

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------