Subject: Come & Test @ IPv6 Plugtests - 11 - 15 October 2004, Cannes (French Riviera) - 3rd REMINDER

From: "Plugtests" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:20:49 +0200

Dear All,

ETSI Plugtests(tm) Service is organizing its 5th IPv6 Interoperability
Event. The event will be held from 11th - 15th October 2004 at the
Sofitel of Cannes-Mandelieu French Riviera !
You now have 3 weeks to register at: www.etsi.org/plugtests/IPv6.htm
Deadline to register is 24 September 2004

TAHI & IRISA will provide the following tests:
o Conformance tests : IPv6 Core Protocols, NAT-PT, 6to4, OSPF.v3,
	RIPng, MIPv6 , IPsec  ...
o Interoperability tests : MIPv6, NEMO, IPsec, IKENAT-PT, 6to4, 
	OSPF.v3, RIPng...
o DHCPv6
And many more tests possibilities ! 
If you need to test other features or even to provide tests, please
contact us at: [email-masked]

It will also be possible to apply for the "IPv6 Ready Logo" during the
event!
Please read this section to know what can be expected.
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/upcoming/ipv6/IPv6readyLogo.htm

Forward this message as much as you can and we look forward to welcoming
you in October.

Nathalie GUINET & Patrick GUILLEMIN
ETSI Plugtests(tm) Team
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests
Tel: +33 4 92 94 43 62
Fax: +33 4 92 38 49 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------