Subject: Stock promotion group is in search of new partners

From: "Milo Gonzalez" <[email-masked]>{SET:debug=11}
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:45:55 +0240

HOT STOCK ALERT - THIS ONE IS STILL CLIMBING THE STOCK CHARTS
ALERT --  BREAKING MARKET NEWS REPORT ----  HLUN.PK

Company Name: HEALTHEUNIVERSE INC
Lookup: HLUN.PK
Current Price: $.145
Expected: STEADILY CLIMB FOR THE TOP

Breaking News:  Healtheuniverse Signs Clinical Research and Marketing 
Agreement With The California
Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery for Fat Based Stem 
Cell Technology and Products

COVINA, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Sep 11, 2006 -- Healtheuniverse, Inc., a 
diversified biotechnology development
firm specializing in the development and commercialization of 
patented biopharmaceutical and biomedical products,
announced today that it has entered into an agreement with The 
California Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive
Surgery (C.I.C.R.S.) for clinical research, marketing and 
distribution rights for fat based stem cell technology and
products in the United States. The agreement provides for CICRS to 
conduct clinical trials in the United States for
fat based stem cell applications in the areas of cosmetic, plastic, 
and reconstructive surgery. CICRS grants Healtheuniverse
patent, technology, IP, and licensing rights to market and sell 
products developed by these clinical trials, if they are
approved for marketing.

Under the terms of this agreement, CICRS will manage a series of 
clinical trials intended to examine the safety and
efficacy of fat based stem cell therapies for the treatment of 
cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive patients. Healtheuniverse
will be responsible for managing and funding the clinical trials and 
all necessary regulatory registrations for products
in the United States. Upon regulatory approval of the products, 
Healtheuniverse will be the exclusive distributor of
products cleared for marketing. Financial terms of the agreement were 
not disclosed.

About HLUN.PK
HEALTHeUNIVERSE Inc. is a biotechnology development firm specializing in the
development and commercialization of patented Biopharmaceutical and Biomedical
products. We are engaged in research and development of regenerative medicine
therapies using non-embryonic adult stem cells for use in plastic, 
reconstructive,
orthopedic, vascular, and cardiac surgery. Healtheuniverse strives to 
be the first
to commercialize the use of regenerative medicine in plastic and 
reconstructive
surgery and to develop therapeutic uses in the most profitable 
commercial applications.
More information on Healtheuniverse is available online at 
www.healtheuniverse.com

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of
Section 27(a) of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the 
Securities exchange act of
1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect 
to predictions, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,goals, assumptions or future 
events or performance are
not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking 
statements." The publisher of this
newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a 
registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within 
this email. None of the material
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment 
advice or offer to sell or solicitation
of an offer to buy securities. You can lose all your money by 
investing in this stock. In compliance
with the Securities act of 1933, Section 17(b), the publisher of this 
newsletter discloses they received
payment from an unaffiliated third party for the circulation of this 
report in the amount of twenty
thousand dollars. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest 
resulting from such compensation
due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without 
bias. As we have received
compensation in the form of free trading securities, we may directly 
benefit from any increase in
the price of these securities. Use of the material within this email 
constitutes your acceptance of
these terms.