Subject: :-) Since I just purchased a snazzy new high-end Panasonic video camera, I thought it would be smart to get some practice using it by recording the play, and the results were splendid.

From: hippopotami <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:11:25 +0100

" I'll start with embarking.

What does it have to do with military policy?

We are up to the kids pool drinks in hand within an hour.

So at that point I sent out mail to the class saying that I was happy to
make DVDs for any other parents who would like a copy of the play for
their (or their family) viewing pleasure.

While food is all included with your cruise charge, it turns out that a
few of the higher-end restaurants did charge an additional cover,
Cagney's being one of them. On the other little boat being used to ferry
passengers from the pirate ship to the shore, they apparently went to
the snorkeling area and not one person wanted to snorkel.

I was unaware that I had to be a leftist to practice Attachment
Parenting. It seems like this paticular cruise line is not up to
consideration in their boarding tactics. We were scheduled to arrive at
approximately 7:00am that morning, but the evening before were informed
that there was some sort of propulsion issue and would be arriving
closer to 9:00am.

One of them's shown to the right.

Posted by: Rob at April 3, 2007 1:57 PM My husband and I went on the
Norwegian star last Sept and also had a horrible time with the boarding.
Posted by: Harmony at March 15, 2007 6:23 AM His personal opinion
didn't belong in his testimony. Posted by: Dave Taylor at March 16, 2007
10:26 AM Just checking to see what sort of response you got back from
NCL.

Though we did not have any children with us and are not elderly, I
thought it was in very bad taste for the cruise line not to let the
elderly , diabled, and families with small children board first. Would
you have all officials be neutral vessels for the Official Government
Position, without having values of their own? Posted by: timm reinhart
at March 16, 2007 3:37 PM Timm, it's definitely too soon to have a
response: the postman just took the letters away to deliver to them at
their Miami office TODAY!

Attachment Parenting Blog: "Of Food, Norovirus and Excursions on our
Norwegian Star Cruise. at March 15, 2007 8:07 PM I disagree. We were
planning to arrive at Noon.

Of Food, Norovirus and Excursions on our Norwegian Star Cruise.

" I'll start with embarking. NCL double billed my cruise, and still
hasn't refunded the amount.

Posted by: schleppermom at March 16, 2007 8:28 AM And .

Ixtapa's a lovely little town, actually, and we were quite taken with
it. I would advise them not to join the military because there are cruel
straight soldiers who would and have raped gay soldiers. That right has
been restrengthend after the current presidential administration tried
to weaken it.

Would be sad to want to watch those ten years from now and find the
media deteriorated, unusable.

So I didn't offer up any additional money. ) but I would rather not
contribute to a uniformly bad news site.