Subject: Reading the results, testing and tweaking will help you find a winning combination that generates more clicks.

From: menstrual <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:09:46 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Remember, all network-wide stats are averages, and every advertiser is
unique. So this is a push back. In some cases you can link your PPC ad
to a page in your website - but, never link to the home page.

To begin, where do third-party click fraud numbers come from?
We also found that in other instances, clicks  classified as "click
fraud" by third-party firms produced sales at  the same rate as the
"good" clicks.

I'm looking forward to continuing our dialogue.

gnolia Netscape Netvouz RawSugar Rojo Shadows Simpy Slashdot Spurl Yahoo
MyWeb Comments Hi there, name's William Beutler, I used to write the
Blogometer for National Journal. When we mark clicks as invalid because
of suspected malicious activity, the vast majority of the time we do so
proactively, and none of those cases are included in the reactive figure
in question.
At Google, whenever  we detect malicious activity against an
advertiser's account, we mark those  clicks as invalid, and thus don't
charge the advertiser for them. On a basic level, these numbers are much
higher than what we see at Google, and are not at all representative of
the actual statistics of our network. Unfortunately, that was a very
technical report, which  was difficult for many readers to parse.