Subject: $269.90 Adobe Suite 3

From: "jenda jasun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:10:14 +0200

We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.
In my hut this spring, there is nothing -- there is everything!
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
[Colossians 3:2]
Heredity is nothing, but stored environment.
Nothing right can be accomplished in art without enthusiasm.
He does not weep who does not see.
Architect. One who drafts a plan of your house, and plans a draft of
your money.
I am an artist I am here to live out loud.
God gave burdens, also shoulders.
In art as in love, instinct is enough.
Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them
I have been brought up and trained to have the utmost contempt for
people who get drunk.
To know how to hide one's ability is great skill.
Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.
Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay.
Footnotes are the finer-suckered surfaces that allow testicular
paragraphs to hold fast to the wider reality of the library.
Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to
live taking the form of a readiness to die.
A person is always startled when he hears himself called old for the
first time.
We spend our lives talking about this mystery. Our life.