Subject: jumper

From: Polly Nunez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:33:39 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Gary came in and asked Hillary if she's ever had a woman have an
accident on her before. Howard said Gary was wearing a welding mask and
was looking kind of Darth Vader-ish. then all of a sudden they had it
fixed. They didn't know that he was able to get guns the way he did.
Howard asked her if the guy's looks matter to her. She said that she did
have sex with a friend since she got there.

He wondered if she goes home after that and thinks that she's got a
weird life. Gary said that this chick was so hot that he was going to
put on the mask without being asked to do it. He said he lost his cool
last week and yelled at his daughter on her cell phone.

He said that he hopes that Alec comes back on the show sometime.
Howard told Lisa that if she started dating JD, maybe she'd be invited
to those events.
'' after hearing Howard impression.

Howard said that you just can't go this route with your kid. Gary said
that this chick was so hot that he was going to put on the mask without
being asked to do it.

He had to go to break a short time later. He said he would just have a
discussion with his daughter if he was in a situation like that.

He also said he had a good time that night so he thanked everyone for
the party. He said he was getting there but the guys didn't seem to
believe that he was actually going to mention her. He told them about
how the little girl has to deal with it all. Howard asked her if the
guy's looks matter to her.

Artie said she must be out of her mind because he'd never do that.
She said that she doesn't usually do that because boy butts aren't
usually as clean as a girl's ass is. Artie gave Alec a ''Wah! He took
another phone call and ended up talking more about Alec and his
treatment of his daughter. Robin said that she would have liked to have
invited the whole news department but she just couldn't do it.
Artie said that was great.

They had been friends for a while and they had never discussed that
stuff before.
He said the food was excellent and they had a great time there.

Howard said that you just can't go this route with your kid.