Subject: Ref: UK/9420X2/68

From: FREE LOTTO AWARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 6:55:44 -0500

FREE AWARD DEPT.
16 Broad Street,
Woolich, Middle Essex
L70 1NL.LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM 

Date:22/06/07

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE

We happily announce to you the draw (#1081) of the FREE LOTTO AWARDS, 
online Sweepstakes International program held on Fri.22th June. 
2007. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 005 with 
Serial number 5368/13 drew the lucky numbers: 09-11-22-39-40-42(bonus 
no.12), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. 
match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total 
sum of £500,000 (Five hundred thousand pounds sterlings) in cash 
credited to file  KTU/9023118308/03.This is from a total cash prize of 
£100,000,000.00 , shared amongst the (20) lucky winners in this 
category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from 
World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from 
over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed 
online.  This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky 
winningnumber falls within our European booklet representative office 
in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 
£500,000 (Five hundred thousand pounds sterlings) would be released to you by 
any of our payment offices in Europe . Our European agent will 
immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your 
funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information 
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to 
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part 
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted 
abuse of this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please 
contact your fiduciary agent with the details below:

Name of Fiduciary Agent:  Mr. Kenneth Brown
Email: [email-masked]   
Tel:  +4470-2403-383
www.freelotto.com 
FREE LOTTO AWARDS SERVICE OFFICER.

Note: You are to contact your fiduciary agent immediately and provide 
him with your ticket number, Winning Email Address,full 
names,adress,occupation,age,telephone number, country and your lucky 
numbers so that he can help you in processing the release of your 
winnings to you as soon as possible. Congratulations from the staff and 
thank you for being part of email account users program:

Dr. P. Swier, Mr. Gerald Goodm (Manager Foreign Operations), Mr. 
Franklyn Van Der Weijden (Manager Domestic Banking Operations), Dr. 
James Williams (Director International funds Department), Mrs. Sandra 
Murphy(Executive), Mr. Michael Cole (Executive), Mr. Stephen Boer 
(Chairman).MRS JULIE VAN HANS (VICE PRESIDENT).

Sincerely, 
Mr. Walter Fribs.
Online Coordinators.

FREE LOTTO AWARDS BOARD.

NOTE:  Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the Winners will 
result to disqualification. Do not reply this mail. You are to contact 
your claims officer immediately. In order to avoid unnecessary delays 
and complications, please remember to quote your reference number in 
every one of your correspondences.