Subject: That's according to Reuters, which says that the ruling is expected to clarify whether the Commission can continue to pursue its case against the Redmond-based behemoth.

From: Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:53:39 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

But this does not necessarily mean that is the end of the matter.
In some of these locations, only a couple of people a day ever call in.
Police Officers are central in the fight against crime, disorder and
anti-social behaviour. The funeral will be followed by interment at Pine
Lawns Cemetery, Folly Lane, Warminster. Those successful after this
process, will then undertake a fitness test and medical examination.
Handbags, bum bags, mobile phones and personal stereos, amongst other
items, have all been stolen as the thieves select small and easily
manageable items to take. We are confident that he will make a
substantial contribution to the policing service in Wiltshire in his new
position of Assistant Chief Constable.

The new robotic system is designed to give car owners more peace of mind
by providing extra security to their vehicles.

This event will help highlight the need for good eye sight for
motorists". One of the pioneers of the West Coast breaks scene, we
chatted with Q right before his groundbreaking set at Ultra this year.
Take our reader's survey.

Glossary: "form"Glossary: "shape"Skat Players Advertisement Most
PopularThe Last SupperArt History Job, Fellowship and Internship
PostingsWhat is Art? Members of her family do not wish to be contacted
at this time and we would ask the media to respect these wishes. A
description of the person or persons seen particularly: - Height Build
Age Hair Colour and Description Clothing And any particularly noticeable
features Call the police immediately.