Subject: IPv6 WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-rh0-01.txt>

From: ext Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:20:22 -0700

This starts a two week IPv6 working group last call on advancing

	Title		: Deprecation of Type 0 Routing Headers in IPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Abley, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-rh0-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-6-28
	
to Proposed Standard.  Please send substantive comments to the IPv6  
mailing list. Editorial comments can be sent to the authors.

This last call will end on July 12, 2007.

Regards,
Bob Hinden & Brian Haberman
IPv6 WG chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:41:33 -0400 (EDT)

(Yes, it's my first post, but I thought it would be good to establish early
on a track record of keeping on-topic and moving things in a positive
direction...)

I've read the draft, and the CanSecWest slides that it references.
The network nodes I've worked on have deployed filters to prevent RH0
attacks.

And I feel that the draft meets all the appropriate criteria.

I support moving it to RFC status.

Brian Dickson