Subject: Adobe Suite 3 Design $269.90

From: "anatola maxy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:00:41 +0200

Better belly burst than good liquor be lost.
A boy becomes an adult three years before his parents think he does, and
about two years after he thinks he does.
Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and
convincingly enough is finally accepted.
One of the most striking signs of the decay of art is when we see its
separate forms jumbled together.
If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in
infancy.
Write down the advice of him who loves you, though you like it not at
present.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your
anger.
When we believe ourselves in possession of the only truth, we are likely
to be indifferent to common everyday truths.
The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought
progress.
The world may be full of fourth-rate writers but it's also full of
fourth-rate readers.
To take refuge with an inferior is to betray one's self.
The worst thing that happens to you may be the best thing for you if you
don't let it get the best of you.
The first thing the secretary types is the boss.
Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage the greatest
braggarts are generally the merest cowards.
My country is the world my countrymen are mankind.
An epigram is a flashlight of a truth a witticism, truth laughing at
itself.
The sole art that suits me is that which, rising from unrest, tends
toward serenity.
We want all our friends to tell us our bad qualities it is only the
particular ass that does so whom we can't tolerate.
Business, that's easily defined it's other people's money.