Subject: ***SPAM*** 32.037 (5) Account Limitation Notification

From: "Chase"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 05:10:35 -0500

Dear Chase account holder,

	Chase is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. 
We have recently determined that different computers have tried logging into your Chase account, and 
multiple password failures were present before the logons. Until we can collect secure information, your 
access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as 
possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

	Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

January 9, 2008: We have reasons to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited 
access to sensitive Chase account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third 
party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our 
primary concern. 

To securely confirm your personal information please follow the link bellow:

		   http://211.119.38.69/chase/account/login.htm

Note: If you received this message in you spam/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by 
	you Internet Service Provider. We are sorry for that inconvenience. 

		  		Chase.com | JPMorgan.com | JPMorganChase.com | Banco Chase
						© 2008 JPMorgan Chase & Co.