Subject: Call for Agenda Items for IETF74 in San Francisco

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:05:53 -0800

Hi,

The chairs would like to solicit proposals for agenda items for a 6MAN  
session at IETF74 before requesting a meeting slot.  We will give  
priority to working group items.  We would like to hear from the  
authors of current working group drafts.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden & Brian Haberman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:23:40 -0500

All,
      This is a reminder that the chairs request input on proposed
discussion topics for the upcoming meeting in San Francisco.  We need
input by 9:00AM PST on January 21, 2009.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

Bob Hinden wrote:
> priority to working group items.  We would like to hear from the authors 
> of current working group drafts.
> 
> Thanks,
>

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:31:14 +0000

We'll need a slot for the Address Selection Design Team update, maybe
20 mins or so I'd guess.   Discussions have resumed on the team list
so a new draft will probably be out soon capturing that and feedback
from IETF73.

Tim

-- 
Tim