Subject: [Ipoverib] Minneapolis IETF, 11/9 - 11/14

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:04:01 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

We did not meet in Vienna, but we still have unfinished business,
i.e., the IPoIB over connected modes and MIB drafts.

It is time to plan for the next IETF in Minneapolis. We need to
know from you if you are planning to come and/or will have
presentation to make or agenda item to discuss. Please let Bill and
I know by next Friday so we can decide whether or not to ask for a
meeting slot. Also the hotel info has shown up at the IETF web page.
Now is a good time to make hotel reservation if you plan to come.

The following is the Important Meeting Dates:

September 4, Thursday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
Week of September 8 - Registration begins
October 20, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
        submission at 09:00 ET
October 27, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
October 28, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
October 31, Friday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
November 5, Wednesday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
November 5, Wednesday - Working Group agendas due date at 12:00 ET
November 9-14 - 58th IETF Meeting in Minneapolis, MN, USA
December 19, Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET,
        send to [email-masked]

* All times are in US Eastern Time

Thank you,

Bill and Jerry,
co-chairs IPoIB WG

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:34:53 -0700

The IPoIB working group is scheduled to meet in Minneapolis for 2 hours.

I currently have four agenda items:
Document status
Connected Mode IPoIB
MIB status
SM MIB

If there are any more agenda items please contact Jerry or I by e-mail -
and we can give you agenda time

I am going to say that we are "CURRENTLY" scheduled to meet Monday
afternoon.  DO NOT make travel plans to attend the IPoIB WG based on
this - the schedule is very flexible right now.  I would only give it
about a 60% chance that we will actually meet on Monday vs. some other
day of the week.

When the Agenda is published to a wider audience and has passed the
scheduling deadline (all working groups that are going to meet have
asked for time) I will publish the meeting time with an 85% confidence.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of H.K. Jerry Chu
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 1:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ipoverib] Minneapolis IETF, 11/9 - 11/14

Folks,

We did not meet in Vienna, but we still have unfinished business, i.e.,
the IPoIB over connected modes and MIB drafts.

It is time to plan for the next IETF in Minneapolis. We need to know
from you if you are planning to come and/or will have presentation to
make or agenda item to discuss. Please let Bill and I know by next
Friday so we can decide whether or not to ask for a meeting slot. Also
the hotel info has shown up at the IETF web page. Now is a good time to
make hotel reservation if you plan to come.

September 4, Thursday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins Week of
September 8 - Registration begins October 20, Monday - Internet Draft
Cut-off for initial document (-00)
        submission at 09:00 ET
October 27, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
October 28, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00
ET October 31, Friday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at
12:00 noon ET November 5, Wednesday - Registration cancellation cut-off
at 17:00 ET November 5, Wednesday - Working Group agendas due date at
12:00 ET November 9-14 - 58th IETF Meeting in Minneapolis, MN, USA
December 19, Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET,
        send to [email-masked]

Thank you,

Bill and Jerry,
co-chairs IPoIB WG

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked] https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib