Subject: RE: [Ipoverib] Minnesota Meeting

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:35:44 -0800

IP Over IB Agenda

Monday 1 PM (Afternoon I)

Agenda Bashing - Bill Strahm 5 Minutes
Note Taker selection - Bill Strahm 5 minutes

Encapsulation Draft Status -  Jerry Chu, 15 minutes

Infiniband MIB status Bill Strahm presenting for Sean Harnedy, 15
minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ibmib-tc-mib-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ibif-mib-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-subnet-mgmt-agent-m
ib-05.txt

Infiniband Subnet Management MIB - Bill Strahm Presenting for Cheng Yang
20 Minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ib-subnet-management-mib-
01.txt

IPoIB Interop event planning, 15 Minutes

Next Steps - 15 minutes

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib