Subject: [Ipoverib] IP over IB DHCP draft last call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:59:38 -0700

Dear Working Groups,

Vivek has posted an updated internet draft for DHCP over IPoIB.

While I should be able to get by with a simple one week last call to
make sure the changes are correct - I would just assume make sure this
is covered at the IETF meeting.

I would like to run Last Call through the end of our meeting in
Minneapolis to make sure that if there are any objections they can be
discussed in Minnesota.

Please read the updated draft and comment on either (or both)
reflectors.  I will work to make sure that any traffic is cross posted
if it needs to be.  (Please copy me on e-mail to the IPoIB list if you
aren't a subscriber - that way I can make sure and moderate you right
through)

This is the last draft that is needed to get the basic IPoIB
encapsulations done - once this is approved we are done with the
Encapsulation, and will only have MIB work and enhanced encapsulation
work to do.

Bill

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib