Subject: download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: "sallyanne kelsy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:59:01 +0900

Art -- the one achievement of Man which has made the long trip up from
all fours seem well advised.
Nothing is so wretched or foolish as to anticipate misfortunes. What
madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes.
Those who do not read are no better off than those who cannot read.
The devil's name is dullness.
Chance is the providence of adventurers.
People must not do things for fun. We are not here for fun. There is no
reference to fun in any act of Parliament.
In business for yourself, not by yourself.
The body is mortal, but the person dwelling in the body is immortal and
immeasurable.
Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the
world.
A man's success in business today turns upon his power of getting people
to believe he has something that they want.
A boy doesn't have to go to war to be a hero he can say he doesn't like
pie when he sees there isn't enough to go around.
We call a man a bigot or a slave of dogma because he is a thinker who
has thought thoroughly and to a definite end.
The battle that never ends is the battle of belief against unbelief.
Trying to get a fast ball past Hank Aaron is like trying to get the sun
past a rooster.
Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living
labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.
The regeneration of society is the regeneration of society by individual
education.
When people are bored it is primarily with themselves.
He bores me. He ought to have stuck to his flying machine. [On Leonardo
Da Vinci]
Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.