Subject: $89.95 PHOTOSHOP CS3

From: "grannie ericha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:24:29 +0900

Comedy comes from conflict, from hatred.
That great Cathedral space which was childhood.
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom,
intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure.
His was a great sin who first invented consciousness. Let us lose it for
a few hours.
I have a fear of being boring.
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The
fearful are caught as often as the bold.
Two lives that once part are as ships that divide.
Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still
plant my apple tree.
One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that
it's such a nice change from being young.
He who is plenteously provided for from within, needs but little from
without.
Ability hits the mark where presumption overshoots and diffidence falls
short.
Let's not be narrow, nasty, and negative.
A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming.
History shows that there are no invincible armies.
I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.
I shall the effect of this good lesson keeps as watchman to my heart.
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the
way of civilization.
Many have had their greatness made for them by their enemies.