Subject: download Adobe Suite 3 Design

From: "miller rudolfo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:51:58 +0900

Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting
his thumb on the scales.
The body is a community made up of its innumerable cells or inhabitants.
The older one grows, the more one likes indecency.
Dreading that climax of all human ills the inflammation of his weekly
bills.
You have to make it happen.
He is dead in this world who has no belief in another.
A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do,
Nothing else.
Nothing is so dangerous as an ignorant friend.
I'd like to grow very old as slowly as possible.
Pictures deface walls more often than they decorate them.
Children are a great comfort to us in our old age, and they help us
reach it faster too.
Anger is a momentary madness, so control your passion or it will control
you.
Events of great consequence often spring from trifling circumstances.
Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid. [Matthew 14:27]
It doesn't matter to me if a man is from Harvard or Sing Sing. We hire
the man, not his history.
The unpleasant and unacceptable face of capitalism.
All say, How hard it is that we have to die -- a strange complaint to
come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
Try and trust will move mountains.
Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no
one is to blame.