Subject: Adobe Suite 3 Design

From: "farrel cara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:00:42 -0600

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you
only get to play one round.
Don't just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you
will never grow from it.
The difficult part in an argument is not to defend one's opinion, but
rather to know it.
Ecology is rather like sex -- every new generation likes to think they
were the first to discover it.
They make much of our drinking, but never think of our thirst.
No heroine can create a hero through love of one, but she can give birth
to one.
Bad art is a great deal worse than no art at all.
We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children.
You should read books like you take medicine, by advice, and not by
advertisement.
Winners must learn to relish change with the same enthusiasm and energy
that we have resisted it in the past.
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without
trials.
Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do
before.
The function of art is to make that understood which in the form of
argument would be incomprehensible.
The most difficult character in comedy is that of the fool, and he must
be no simpleton that plays that part.
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society.
The fact that it had never been done before made it even more
irresistible.
I decided once and for all that I was going to make it or die.
The anger of a person who is strong, can always bide its time.