Subject: [Ipoverib] upcoming IETF meeting in San Francisco

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:13:52 -0800 (PST)

The next IETF meeting is fast approaching, but we have not scheduled
a slot for IPoIB yet. Our current deliverables are

1) Encapsulation draft
2) link and multicast draft
3) DHCP draft
4) MIB drafts

The first three drafts went to the IESG and are currently being revised
based on feedback and IBA 1.1 spec. Vivek and I will published the
revised drafts in a few days. The MIB drafts have been updated, and
are getting close to last call.

Bill and I are interested in knowing your opinion on if we have business
to conduct in San Fransisco.  If you have a presentation that you would
like to make, or an agenda item to discuss - bring it to the list so we
know that we need to schedule a meeting.  The deadline for this will be
Friday 21 Feb.  If we do not have any requests for agenda items by then
we will not schedule a meeting, if there are agenda requests we will
schedule a meeting.

Included here are the Important Meeting Dates:

January 7, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
January 13, Monday - Registration begins
February 24, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission at 09:00 ET
February 25, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
March 3, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
March 7, Friday - Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
March 12, Wednesday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
March 13, Thursday - Working Group agendas due date at 12:00 ET
March 16-21 - 56th IETF Meeting in San Francisco, CA
April 14, Monday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET

* All times are in US Eastern Time

Thank you,

Bill and Jerry,
co-chairs IPoIB WG

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib