Subject: [Ipoverib] FW: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for San Francisco, CA (March 16-21, 2003)

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:52:43 -0800

A friendly reminder of the Internet cutoff dates for the March meeting
in San Francisco.

If you are planning on creating or updating a draft for the meeting,
make sure your draft is in long before the cutoff date, otherwise it
will not post until after the meeting.

Thank you

Bill Strahm

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Internet-Drafts Administrator
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 4:08 AM
To: IETF-Announce:
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for San Francisco, CA (March 16-21,
2003) 

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

February 24th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, February 24th,

at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by Monday,
February 24th.

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of February 24th will NOT be accepted.

March 3rd: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
March 3rd, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting is
over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_56.html

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:52:43 -0800

Thank you

Bill Strahm