Subject: [Ipoverib] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:39:57 -0800

For MIB authors and reviewers in the working group:

The OPS area has taken the task of reviewing all MIB documents that are
processed in working groups...

This document describes the process and what they might be looking for,
please take a look and make sure your documents won't run into problems
from this review (at the IESG last call level)

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 6:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt

FYI. This is the second revision that has incorprated all comments and
feedback we got. From now on we will be using these guidelines when we
do MIB doctor review.

It would be good if your editors/authors check their MIB documents
against this as well, and that you as WG chairs try to make sure that
the WG has taken these guidelines into consideration when they approve
(bu WG Last Call) such a document.

If any questions come up... feel free to post them to
the [email-masked] mailings (general MIB related discussions
list) or send them to myself.

Thanks,
Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: dinsdag 25 februari 2003 12:46
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Operations & Management
Open Area Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Guidelines for MIB Authors and Reviewers
	Author(s)	: C. Heard
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2003-2-24

This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of IETF
standards-track specifications containing MIB modules.  Applicable
portions may used as a basis for reviews of other MIB documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines
-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:39:57 -0800

Bill

-----Original Message-----

Thanks,
Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: dinsdag 25 februari 2003 12:46
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE