Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> CIM> Slides posted for WIMS-CIM WG session Fri PM

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:12:32 -0600

Posted slides for WIMS-CIM WG session at f2f Fri PM

Status and near-term future directions of WIMS-CIM work:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/PWG-F2F-200802-WIMS-CIM-WG-session-
01.pdf

We need to express printer alerts in the CIM style.  Introduction to CIM
alerting mechanism.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/PWG-F2F-200802-WIMS-CIM-IntroToCIMA
lerts-01.pdf

Talk to you tomorrow.  

rick
----------------------
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:37:34 -0600

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/PWG-F2F-200802-WIMS-CIM-WG-sessio
> n-02.pdf
> 
> We need to express printer alerts in the CIM style.  Introduction to
> CIM alerting mechanism.
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/PWG-F2F-200802-WIMS-CIM-IntroToCI
> MAlerts-01.pdf
> 
> Talk to you tomorrow.  
> 
> rick
> ----------------------