Subject: [IPP] Updated IPP Authentication Methods draft posted for review

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 03:44:23 +0000

Greetings,

I've just posted another draft of IPP Authentication Methods, now refactored as a "Best Practices" document as per the last review at the August 2018 F2F:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20180905.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20180905.odt
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20180905-rev.odt
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20180905-rev.pdf

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless & Standards Architect - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB-IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp