Subject: [IPP] CANCELED: IPP WG call this Thursday 03/10/22

From: ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 15:38:30 -0500

Hi,

Due to schedule conflicts and a paucity of topics, we're canceling our
IPP WG call this week.

We'll resume in two weeks on Thursday 03/24/22.

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP Co-chair)

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp