Subject: [IPP] CANCELED: IPP WG call on Thursday (03/24/22)

From: ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 19:08:18 -0400

Hi,

Tomorrow's IPP WG call is canceled due to schedule conflicts and a lack
of current topics to discuss.  We'll resume on 04/07/22, among other
things with the results of the PWG Last Call on IPP Finishings v3.0.

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP WG co-chair)

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp