Subject: [ippm] SSPM.COM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:17:32 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: SSPM.COM

The above internet domain name has been placed on sale at
http://www.shoutloud.com, Europe's leading domain name exchange.

I can see from visiting your website, that there are clearly synergies 
between this name and your own business.  I therefore felt it 
appropriate to contact you directly.  If you would like an opportunity 
to acquire this name please either visit our web site or simply reply 
to this e-mail.  Remember, it might never come up for sale again!

To go directly to the details for this name, follow the link below:
http://www.shoutloud.com/cgi-bin/qauction.cgi?417879

If you would like further information or advice, or have any domain 
related questions that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate 
to contact me.

Thank you.

Sean Romain
Sales & Marketing Executive
http://www.shoutloud.com
Europe's Largest Domain Name Exchange

------------------------------------------
Earn  as a ShoutLoud.com affiliate:
http://www.shoutloud.com/AFF.shtml
------------------------------------------
Visit our live domain name news-feed:
http://www.shoutloud.com/cgi-bin/qnews.cgi
------------------------------------------

#*%*#

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm