Subject: Re: [ippm] WG interest indraft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt

From: Barry Constantine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:28:29 -0800

Hi Henk,

4 working group members have stepped forward and we have been very active working on draft-01.

We will have one more review this week, incorporate changes, and then will post the updated draft for broader IPPM review.

Thanks,

Barry

JDSU Communication Test (formerly Acterna)
(W) 240-404-2227                                                
(C) 301-325-7069

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henk Uijterwaal
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:14 AM
To: IETF IPPM WG
Subject: [ippm] WG interest indraft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt

IPPM group,

In Hiroshima, Barry presented possible new work on

   TCP Throughput Testing Methodology
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt

We'd like to know if you feel that this is work that the IPPM group
should pick up and, if so, who is interested to contribute to this
document.   Please post your thoughts before January 4, 2010.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm