Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 14:56:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Guo Jun
                          Henrik Nydell
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-09-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol
   which enables measurement of both one-way and round-trip performance
   metrics like delay, delay variation, and packet loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 15:53:59 -0700

Dear All,
minor editorial improvements to the document.
Your comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome and much
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 2:56 PM
Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm