Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 15:55:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) Data Model
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Wei S Luo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2018-09-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the data model for implementations of
   Session-Sender and Session-Reflector for Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) mode using YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 16:26:00 -0700

Dear All,
while we still are working on addressing the comments from the yearly
YANGDoctors review (many thanks to Mahesh), decided to share the progress
report with you.
As always, welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 3:55 PM
Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol
(STAMP) Data Model
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Wei S Luo
        Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-02.txt
        Pages           : 35
        Date            : 2018-09-07

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm