Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-02.txt

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 15:29:58 +0200

Hi,

Following the recent discussion about the DEX draft we have posted
this updated version, which will be a base for the discussion in IETF
109.

Cheers,
Tal.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 3:20 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-02.txt
To: Zhenbin Li <[email-masked]>, Frank Brockners
<[email-masked]>, Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>, Ramesh
Sivakolundu <[email-masked]>, Barak Gafni <[email-masked]>,
Haoyu Song <[email-masked]>, Tal Mizrahi
<[email-masked]>, Shwetha Bhandari <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tal Mizrahi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export
Revision:       02
Title:          In-situ OAM Direct Exporting
Document date:  2020-11-01
Group:          ippm
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-02

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) is used
   for recording and collecting operational and telemetry information.
   Specifically, IOAM allows telemetry data to be pushed into data
   packets while they traverse the network.  This document introduces a
   new IOAM option type called the Direct Export (DEX) option, which is
   used as a trigger for IOAM data to be directly exported without being
   pushed into in-flight data packets.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat