Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:29:18 -0800

Dear All,
updates in this version address the DISCUSS from Benjamin Kaduk. Many
thanks to Ben for his reviews and great discussions that helped to improve
the document.
Please let me know if there are any remaining questions.

Regards,
Greg (on behalf of the authors)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 12:26 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10.txt
To: Henrik Nydell <[email-masked]>, Xiao Min <[email-masked]>,
Ernesto Ruffini <[email-masked]>, Richard Foote <[email-masked]>,
Adi Masputra <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Revision:       10
Title:          Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional
Extensions
Document date:  2020-11-15
Group:          ippm
Pages:          32
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) that enable measurement of performance
   metrics.  The document also defines a STAMP Test Session Identifier
   and thus updates RFC 8762.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 17:47:41 -0800

Hi Greg,

I'm glad you could get this posted right when submissions open :)

I've updated my ballot in the datatracker to No Objection, so Martin should
be able to push the button when he's satisfied.

Thanks again,

Ben