Subject: [ippm] adoption call for draft-song-multicast-telemetry in MBONED

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:51:26 -0800

bcc: IPPM WG

We would like to initiate an official call for adoption of "Multicast 
On-path Telemetry Solutions" draft:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-multicast-telemetry/

For background, this draft was originally presented to IPPM, but that WG 
has decided not to take on the work and was supportive of seeing this 
progress in PIM or MBONED (with close coordination and review in IPPM as 
the document matures).  After presenting this in PIM and MBONED in 
IETF109, it was decided that MBONED was the most appropriate place for 
this doc given its operational focus.

Please respond on list by Feb 18 if you do/do not support adoption of this 
draft in MBONED.

If you are listed as a document author, please respond to this email 
whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. If you are not listed as 
an author and are aware of any relevant IPR, please respond as well.

-MBONED chairs

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:17:52 -0800

Hi,
as a co-author, I'm not aware of any IPR that is relevant to this draft.

And I support the adoption of this draft by the MBONED WG (as a co-author).

Regards,
Greg

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 7:15 PM Leonard Giuliano <lenny=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm
>