Subject: Typos (?) in draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-01.txt

From: "Valerie See" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:27:46 -0800

(and now for something completely different)...

Scott - I noticed some possible typos in the new draft that 
I wanted to mention. By the way, thanks to you (and the WG) 
for the new draft and all the hard work on this....!

a. Section 1, Introduction - 2nd paragraph, "RFC 2026 section 10
 established three basic principals" - should be "principles"?

b. Section 6.1.1, IPR claimed by contributors to the IETF - third
paragraph, "There is no situation where IPR claim meeting the 
description in this section does not have to be disclosed." - 
I'm assuming "claim" should be "claims", and "does not" should be
"do not" for matching reasons? (either that, or in the singular, 
sticking "an" in front of "IPR claim" would do it, too....)

c. Section 6.2, The timing of providing disclosure - "... working
groups need to have as much information as it can while they...." - 
"it" should change to "they"?

d. Section 12, Mention of IPR claims in IETF documents - first 
paragraph - two incidences of "mislead" should be "misled"?

thanks, Val See
_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg