Subject: IPR policy in Japan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:21:37 -0400

Please excuse this posting which some may consider off topic... my rationale
for sending is that list members are among the most knowledgeable person in
the world concerning IPR policies and standards setting and therefore may
have a stake or interest in relevant government policies around the world

GTW Associates is assisting the Mitsubishi Industrial Research Organization
advise the Japanese Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry (METI) on an IPR
policy applicable to standards setting in Japan.

List members may find this March 14  METI posting   A Pilot Model for
Disclosing Patent and Technical Information at
http://www.meti.go.jp/english/information/data/cIPPilotModele.html  to be of
interest

GTW Associates is arranging meetings in Washington for  Mr. Yamauchi,
Director, Industrial Standards Research Office of the Ministry of Economy,
Trade and Industry  during the week of August 11- August 15.

Please reply indicating days and times available  if you believe it would be
mutually beneficial to meet

George T. Willingmyre, P.E.
President
GTW Associates
1012 Parrs Ridge Drive
Spencerville, MD 20868  USA
301.421.4138  fax 301.421.0977
http://www.gtwassociates.com

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:51:00 -0700