Subject: The Law... Definition of Derivative Claims...

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:25:06 -0800

Lets look at some law links Harald ...

this one is for the definition of Copyright and its Claims - American Bar
Association - notice commentary on derivative copyrights.
http://www.abanet.org/intelprop/comm106/106copy.html Read through the
Derivative Licenses setion if you would.

-------

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:32:37 +0100

> Derivative Licenses setion if you would.

It does not seem to suport your argument about the second implementation:

WHAT IS NOT PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

Ideas, procedures, methods, systems, processes, concepts, principles, 
discoveries, or devices, as distinguished from a description, explanation, 
or illustration.