Subject: Jorge... Bravo!

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:53:33 -0700

Bravo...
I like seeing you as a co-editor/author of the Beast's Comedic Practices
documents - there is hope. But counsel, would you entertain taking a
rightful and deserved stance as the IETF's advisory counsel formally and add
your title to the document as well as the LLP for our buddies at WH?

I am serious about how much I like this - its about time to get the
designers of doom into a mode where the IETF is stable and actually is an
open and fair process for creating an Internet Standard. And FWIW I just
want to dot the i's and cross the T's and bluntly - you personally should be
the co-author of all of this boiler plate IMHO.

By the way - I am betting you start hearing from various Auditors and HR
people who want to know about how their people are constrained when they
participate... Especially as to the ideas of the Durable Power of Attorney.

Todd

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg