Subject: FW: Last Call: draft-heard-rfc4181-update (RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust) to BCP

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:19:14 -0800 (PST)

All,

The recent discussion of MIB module copyrights reminded me that I 
needed to make sure this WG was aware of the last call for 
draft-heard-rfc4181-update.  The draft is intended to do the same 
thing for RFC 4181 that RFC 4748 did for RFC 3978.  Comments, if 
any, should be directed to< [email-masked]>.

//cmh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:22:03 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: draft-heard-rfc4181-update (RFC 4181 Update to  Recognize
     the IETF Trust) to BCP

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust '
    <draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-13. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15574&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg