Subject: Call for issues, -outgoing document

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:57:22 +0100

Hello folks,

it is time (and past time) to prepare for the March IPR WG meeting.

We have:
- An -outgoing document where the editor has attempted to update it with 
the consensus items from our San Diego meeting

- An -incoming document hot off the presses (in fact, it isn't published 
yet), containing the principles and legal language that we need to put 
up on the "grants of rights to the IETF" side.

These 2 documents will obviously be the agenda items in Prague.

In preparation for that, I'd like all of you to mail your issues with 
the OUTGOING document to the mailing list.

To raise an issue, send mail to the mailing list saying "ISSUE: Outgoing 
<section>: <subject>".

The chairs will enter an issue in the tracker if one or more of the 
following things is true:
- the chairs agree it is an issue that needs discussion
- one or more persons apart from the person raising the issue agrees 
that it is an issue, and says so on the mailing list ("+1" can be used, 
but be clear on what you're responding to - +1 on a refutation is not 
the same as +1 on the original issue!)

The chairs will not enter an issue in the tracker if:
- they don't think it is an issue
- the editor responds with "yes, that's an error, fixed in my copy" or 
equivalent before the issue can be tracked, and nobody else disasgrees 
with that statement.

See you in Prague, with a specific issues list on -outgoing....

                Harald, for the chairs

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg