Subject: ISSUE: resolve issues in tracker

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:01:31 +0100

This is a reminder that we still have open issues in the tracker, see:

https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Query=Queue%20%3D%20'ipr'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50

Issues related to -incoming may include these:

#1237: Should incoming rights be published as 3978 delta or replacement?
#1246: Incoming rights: How much should be said about outgoing rights?
#1338: Notices "normally placed at the end"
#1339: Does RFC 3978 3.3.a.(E) grant third parties rights to modify source

/Simon

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:58:57 +0100

> This is a reminder that we still have open issues in the tracker, see:
[...]
> #1237: Should incoming rights be published as 3978 delta or replacement?

I thought we decided "replacement".  If it was only a proposal I'd like
"replacement".

> #1338: Notices "normally placed at the end"

Is that about IESG notes, boilerplates, or both ?  I'd like to get all
boilerplates for I-Ds at the end, in a short form as proposed in
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.ipr/4546

The current "this is an I-D" etc. text, if it's still necessary, could
be a good start for a default "document history" appendix, when that's 
anyway removed in the publication as RFC.

Brian's review of incoming-00 is not yet tracked:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.ipr/4474

Frank

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:42:50 +0100

I don't think I'll open an issue concerning the non-closure of issues :-) - 
but the reminder is timely, and being followed up. Thanks!

--On 19. mars 2007 13:01 +0100 Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Query=Queue%20%3D%20'ipr'%20AND%20
> (Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50
>
># 1237: Should incoming rights be published as 3978 delta or replacement?
># 1246: Incoming rights: How much should be said about outgoing rights?
># 1338: Notices "normally placed at the end"
># 1339: Does RFC 3978 3.3.a.(E) grant third parties rights to modify source
>
> /Simon
>