Subject: Flaw in NoteWell

From: "TSG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:02:43 -0800

If an individual files a IPR notice and in that notice says "Hey Bozo's - 
The IETF MAY NOT USE THIS IP" and the IETF intentionally starts a WG to 
standardize a derivative of that IP, then the IETF and its member's and 
especially their sponsors are directly liable for damage that the public 
vetting of that IP does to the original holder's rights.

They also have committed a conspiracy by an electronic medium to steal IP 
belonging to another and to make it public property by relicensing it 
without release from its owners to 'the world'... This causes clear and 
intentional damage to the IP holder and as such makes all of the parties 
involved co-defendant's in the destruction of that IP...

This is a very serious matter since also under that same submission new 
commentary about that same IP would not become the property of the IETF if 
NoteWell is used to cover it since the IETF would be intentionally violating 
the IP Rights of the party holding that IP, as the IETF did to McNeil and 
myself by allowing of the formation of the GeoPriv WG in direct violation of 
IPR Notice #201, an act which has caused permanent damage to McNeil and 
myself.

Have a nice day -

TS Glassey 

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg