Subject: RFC 5377 on Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to Be Granted in IETF Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:50:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5377

        Title:      Advice to the Trustees of 
                    the IETF Trust on Rights to 
                    Be Granted in IETF Documents 
        Author:     J. Halpern, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17843
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5377.txt

Contributors grant intellectual property rights to the IETF.  The
IETF Trust holds and manages those rights on behalf of the IETF.  The
Trustees of the IETF Trust are responsible for that management.  This
management includes granting the licenses to copy, implement, and
otherwise use IETF Contributions, among them Internet-Drafts and
RFCs.  The Trustees of the IETF Trust accepts direction from the IETF
regarding the rights to be granted.  This document describes the
desires of the IETF regarding outbound rights to be granted in IETF
Contributions.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg