Subject: Re: [Trustees] IETF Trust Decision on "Legal Provisions for IETF Documents" (dated October 16, 2008)

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:56:04 +0100

In the interest of (hopefully) persistently archiving the relevant legal
documents, at around the time they were published, I noticed that the
code component URL changed again.  The page
http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info/ now links to
http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/Code-Components-List-11-10-08.txt which has
the following SHA-1 hash:

fbb16427e7fcbb7a0e20d2811e03f17c59f50eee  Code-Components-List-11-10-08.txt

The content of the file is attached below for reference.

Btw, this is an area where publishing a CMS signature on the documents
would be useful...

/Simon
Code Components which may be found in IETF Contributions and IETF Documents:

o ABNF definitions

o ASN.1 modules

o ASN.1 structures

o Management Information Base (MIB) modules

o TLS presentation syntax

o eXternal Data Representation (XDR)

o Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schemas

o XML DTDs

o XML RelaxNG definitions

o tables of values

o classical programming code

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg