Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 06:04:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Traffic Flow Security YANG Module
        Authors         : Don Fedyk
                          Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a yang module for the management of IP
   Traffic Flow Security additions to IKEv2 and IPsec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/