Subject: Confirm Suites v. a la carte decision.

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:15:20 -0400

At the San Jose IETF, the IPSEC working group came to consensus
(confirmed by a straw poll) to switch back to using an ala carte
mechanism for negotiating SA parameters.  This message is to confirm
on the list.  Anyone who feels that the sense of the room in San
Francisco does not correspond to working group consensus, or that
face-to-face meeting failed to consider some critical technical issue
is hereby invited to speak up now.

					- Ted and Barbara

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:05:03 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

                                                          ^^^

=> is this not "a la" in place of "ala" (note: this comes from the French
expression "a` la carte")?

Thanks

[email-masked]