Subject: March 2003 Minneapolis IETF Meeting

From: Barbara Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:46:34 -0700

Hi,

We have reserved 1 time slot for a working group meeting at the upcoming 
IETF meeting in Minneapolis.  It is scheduled for Monday 15:30-17:30.

We're making progress on the update to 2401 and the meeting time will be 
spent discussing any remaining open issues that exist at that point in 
time...hopefully it will be a short meeting :-)

For those historians among us, this may be the last IPsec working group 
meeting.  After ~12 years, I don't think we'll be breaking any records, but 
it sure will be nice to complete the work of this group.

thanks
Barb and Ted

---

From: Barbara Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:02:54 -0700

I don't know what got into my fingers when I typed the original title on 
this email. I really did mean the upcoming November meeting :-)

Barb

At 03:46 PM 10/8/2003, Barbara Fraser wrote:
>meeting.  After ~12 years, I don't think we'll be breaking any records, 
>but it sure will be nice to complete the work of this group.
>
>thanks
>Barb and Ted