Subject: Re: IPsec -- new versions of AH and ESP

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:27:13 -0500

Folks,

I've re-submitted these 2 drafts to the IETF secretariat.  Note: 
Given the ongoing IETF, they may not get posted right away.

Karen

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:13:11 +0900

>Given the ongoing IETF, they may not get posted right away.

As usual, temporary versions of these documents are available at:

<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/TEMP-draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v3-08.txt>
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/TEMP-draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2402bis-07.txt>

These files will disappear when the real copies appear in the 
Internet Drafts directory.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:49:23 -0500

Thank you!