Subject: Temporary version of the new IKEv2 draft

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:39:24 -0800

Greetings again. At Charlie's request, I have just posted a temporary 
version of the new IKEv2 draft at 
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/TEMP-draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-13.txt>. 
This version will disappear when the official draft is posted to the 
Internet Drafts web site and the announcement appears on this mailing 
list.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:21:17 +0200

Again, regarding section 2.16, I believe it should say, that the 
Initiator MAY send the AUTH payload before the EAP success message, in 
which case the Responder SHOULD send the AUTH, SAr2, TSi, TSr along 
with the EAP-success.  In this case, the initial SA establishment will 
be shortened to 6 messages.

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:41:54 +0200

Initiator MAY send the AUTH payload before the EAP-success message, in