Subject: What's different H.323 between v1 and v2?

From: Hiroshi WATANABE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:33:35 +0900

I invetigate what's different H.323 v1 and v2.
Would you know the simple document that is 
summarized about that?

I'm sorry for asking simple question.
-------
Hiroshi Watanabe
NTT Communication Ware Corporation Network Service Department
Business & Private Communication Project
E-mail  : [email-masked]
---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: Rich Bowen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:34:00 -0500

Hiroshi,

DataBeam has a nice summary of the differences posted at
http://www.databeam.com/h323/whatsnew_v2.html.

Rich
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard K. Bowen                       Cisco Systems, Inc.
[email-masked]                      Research Triangle Park, NC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------