From: Omar Elloumi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:30:38 +0200

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked],
        "Undisclosed-Recipient:@s2.smtp.oleane.net" 
 <Undisclosed-Recipient:@s2.smtp.oleane.net>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked]
Subject: CFP ISCC'2000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Please accept my apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

CALL FOR PAPERS ISCC'2000

IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications
Antibes- France, July 4-6 2000
http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~afifi/iscc/2000.html

Please note that the deadline for paper submission is October 5 1999.

For the publicity committee
Omar Elloumi.

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.