Subject: [IPTEL] FW: CALSCH Agenda for IETF 50

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:17:29 -0500

Folks,

We are officially on the calsch agenda for discussing CPL during IETF 50.
Please feel free to attend the calsch discussions if you are interested in
contributing to these discussions.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Mahoney [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 7:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: CALSCH Agenda for IETF 50

1. Agenda Tweaks		-Bob Mahoney
	The usual bashing

2. IPTEL/CALSCH issues	-John Stracke
	Overview of major issues
	(Will also be covered in WG dinners and such)

3. CAP status	                   -Steve Mansour/George Babics

4. CALSCH.ORG web site	-Bob Mahoney

5. Have we bit off more than we can chew? -Steve Mansour
	Are the sheer size of the documents & scope of effort 
impeding adoption?

6. "Guide to Internet Calendaring" Last Call   -Bob/George

7. RFC updates and status  -TBA

7. Plans for further informal meetings during the week.

8. Adjourn.

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:21:04 -0500

Folks,

Here is the outline of the presentation John Stracke, who participates in
calsch, will be giving regarding CPL and iCalendar during the calsch
meeting.

-Jonathan R.

---

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stracke [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: CALSCH Agenda for IETF 50

>         (Will also be covered in WG dinners and such)

Attached is the outline of what I'll be covering.  Please let me
know if there's anything unclear, or if you think it's too long,
or something.

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"You gotta learn to dance before you learn to|
[email-masked]|crawl!" -- Meatloaf, "Everything Louder than |
|                |Everything Else"                             |
\==============================================================/