Subject: [IPTEL] Re: Current thinking on CPL/iCalendar

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:33:12 -0500

Steve replied:
>> Similar example to Daves:
>> A theatre lists a movie once but it may have overlapping show times.
>
>but they will be in different locations.

They may be in different physical theatres (#1, #13, etc) but the LOCATION
would still be "Westford Local Multiplex at Big Mall" for all showings...

As a movie goer I only care about the building, NOT the room in the
theatre...  (Would not you not go to a movie at a convenient time just
because it was 1 room down from your favorite one??)

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel