Subject: [IPTEL] IP Telephoney Project

From: Endre Palfi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:44:30 -0800

HI,

We're looking for a freelancer/contractor to give us specifications and
do the ip telephony software development gateway/client for us. The
current platform considered is a Natural MicroSystems T1 board running
on Windows 2000 Server; the client needs to run on Windows 98/2000 and
connect to the gateway trough TCP/IP sockets. The gateway will take T1
signalling and route calls via IP to the appropriate client via a lookup
table which maps phone number to the users current ip address (provided
by the user status) where the client listens for incoming calls and
initiates outgoing calls. We're somewhat flexible on the server platform
(Linux ok) and T1 hardware, but not on the client platforms. The gateway
should be able to handle more than one T1s, receive incoming and make
outgoing calls (for connected clients).

If you're interested send email to: [email-masked] or call:
888-IM-4EBIZ.

Endre

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel