Subject: [IPTEL] agenda for IETF 50

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:16:19 -0500

Folks,

Here is the current agenda for IETF 50:

Agenda for iptel working group
IETF 50
-------

1. Agenda Bashing [Rosenberg] - 5 mins
2. CPL Status and Update [Rosenberg] - 5 mins
3. TRIP Open Issue [Rosenberg] - 10 mins
4. Transit Network Selection [Walker] - 10 mins
5. TRIP MIB Update and Issues  [Walker] - 10 mins
6. Service Codes [Peterson] - 10 mins
7. New Charter discussion [Rosenberg] - 30 mins

Comments welcome. I'll be sending out a charter proposal shortly for perusal
and comment before the meeting.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel