Subject: [IPTEL] FW: CALSCH Agenda for IETF 50

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:10:38 -0500

Here is the unpublished draft that John Stracke, who is involved in calsch,
and Jonathan Lennox, have co-authored. It defines the iCalendar subset
indpendently of CPL.

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stracke [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 10:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: CALSCH Agenda for IETF 50

John Stracke wrote:

* Bob Mahoney wrote:
>
> > 2. IPTEL/CALSCH issues  -John Stracke
> >         Overview of major issues
> >         (Will also be covered in WG dinners and such)
>
> Attached is the outline of what I'll be covering.

And here's the (unsubmitted) Draft it mentions.

--
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |================================================|
|eCal Corp.      |I'm not imaginary. I'm ontologically challenged.|
[email-masked]|                                                |
\=================================================================/

---

From: James Undery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:30:06 +0000

> and Jonathan Lennox, have co-authored. It defines the iCalendar subset

The obvious comment is that in section 5, DURATION must also be positive.

James Undery

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel