Subject: [ipv6-dir] SHIM6 Review

From: "Margaret Wasserman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:01:40 -0500

Hi All,

The SHIM6 WG has some specifications that are ready for detailed review:

Failure Detection and Locator Pair Exploration Protocol for IPv6 Multihoming

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-03.t
xt>

Hash Based Addresses (HBA)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-hba-01.txt>

Level 3 multihoming shim protocol
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-proto-03.txt>

I would very much appreciate it if folks on this list could review these
specifications and send feedback.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
ipv6-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6-dir