Subject: New list ([email-masked]) Active

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:27:08 -0700

The new mailing list for the IPv6 working is now setup and 
operational.   Everyone previously subscribed should have received a 
"Welcome" message.  There are 1,935 entries on the new mailing list (some 
of which are exploders).

If you did not receive a "Welcome" message, let me know and go to 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6 and re-subscribe.

Please start using the new list.  The old list will be deactivated later 
today.  Any mail sent to the old list will receive a fixed error message 
telling the poster to resend the email to the new list.  Mail will not be 
automatically forwarded.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------