Subject: Request to Advance: draft-ietf-ipv6-privacy-addrs-v2-03.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:11:22 -0400

Margaret & Mark,
      On behalf of the IPv6 WG, the chairs request the advancement of

         Title               : Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address
                                  Autoconfiguration in IPv6
         Author(s)      : T. Narten, et al.
         Filename      : draft-ietf-ipv6-privacy-addrs-v2-03.txt
         Pages           : 32
         Date              : 2005-4-5

as a Draft Standard.  This document reflects the consensus of the
IPv6 WG.  The Last Call completed on February 1, 2005.  This
version addresses all issues raised.

Regards,
Brian & Bob
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------