Subject: 2461bis-05

From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:19:28 -0400

Folks, 

The latest version of 2461bis should appear soon on the web. 

All issues raised so far were addressed in this draft. 
I think this concludes the WG LC and hopefully the chairs would
initiate IESG LC soon. 

Thanks,
Hesham

===========================================================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.
===========================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------