Subject: Photos and Presentation Materials from HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai Released

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:51:42 +0800

The codes, tools, exploits, slides and other presentation goodies from
HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai are available for download! You will also find a
'bonus download' of the live recording of DJ Negative's set from the
HITB Post Conference Party at the URL below :)

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2008dubai/materials/

The official photos from the training, conference and party have also
been posted on-line at the HITB Photos page:

http://photos.hitb.org/

===

Don't forget that the Call for Papers for HITBSecConf2008 - Malaysia
October 27th - 30th, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) will open on the 5th of May.

We're back at The Westin Kuala Lumpur with an expanded program featuring
an additional track (HITB Labs) to our usual dual-track conference, 4
keynote speakers and over 25 international experts joining them.

We're expecting a 1000+ attendees from around the world to join us, so
if you have something cool, new and unreleased you'd like to present -
please do submit! See you in October!

Warmest regards,
The HITB Team

 

Mobile : 
Email  : 
Web   : http://www.sd.zain.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer

This communication is intended for the above named person and is confidential and / or legally privileged. Any opinion(s) expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of the Zain. If it has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you print it, copy it, forward it, or show it to anyone. Please delete and destroy the e-mail and any attachments and inform the sender immediately. Thank you.
Zain is not responsible for the political, religious, racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of Zain.
Zain may monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails in line with Zain business practice. Although Zain has taken steps to ensure that e-mails and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with best business practice, the recipient must ensure they are actually virus free.
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------