Subject: update draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01.txt

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:57:58 +0900

Hello,

We updated the solution analysis document for providing some  
configuration hints of RFC3484 policy table.
See:  	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01

- put 3 additional evaluation metrics in the Section 3 due to the  
modification of requirement draft.
-- compatibility with RFC3493
-- compatibility and interoperability with RFC3484
-- Security
- put a comment for the 3484 update in 4.2

We think it is sufficient for just a analysis description, but could  
you please leave comments who found a lack in the sentences.

You also check the differences between previous version and current  
one with this page.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01-from-00.diff.html

Regards,
-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
Intec NetCore, Inc. / Keio University
[email-masked]
-------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:44:51 +0900

Hello list,

Is there someone who has an idea for the generic solution for the  
wrong cases in being the source address selection?

How do we put one hand on the generic solution and other on the  
specific solution?

.... I am still thinking of that there are so many TCP/IP based  
networks with various policies (and various types of upstreams,  
various ways to connect), it is better to have several solution ideas  
to make it possible to put a right way in the right place.

-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
Intec NetCore, Inc. / Keio university
[email-masked]