Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-03.txt]

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:27:51 -0400

Hi Folks,
   A new version of the extension headers draft is available. It 
addresses review comments received on version -01 of the draft from the 
6man wg meeting, on the WG mailing list, and offlist. Please go over the 
new version and let us know if you have any comments.

Thanks
Suresh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-03.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : An uniform format for IPv6 extension headers
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-13

In IPv6, optional internet-layer information is encoded in separate
headers that may be placed between the IPv6 header and the transport
layer header.  There are a small number of such extension headers
currently defined.  This document defines a format for defining new
IPv6 extension headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------