Subject: Fwd: Prefix search engine

From: "Mohammad Behdadfar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:36:32 +0330

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohammad Behdadfar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Subject: Prefix search engine
To: [email-masked]

Dear all,
I had sent you an email some months ago. I wanted to test my prefix search
engine using real databases and you introduced the following addresses to
me:
*******************************************************************************************

for a very long list of IPV4 prefixes:
http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=701&view=2.0
or put other numbers instead of 701 ...

for the very short lists of v6 prefixes:
http://www.cidr-report.org/v6/as2.0/ and
http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS109&view=2.0&v=6

****************************************************************************************************************
As I know, some tables contain more than 100000 entries(prefixes), however
the above links contain a few. As I am trying to test my engine with large
databases, I need to find(or download) some of them.Do you know any link
address which contains the real prefixes of more than 100000 (to be
downloaded)?
And Also I have another question:
I checked the following web site for a big AS:
http://bgp.potaroo.net/as4637/
a lot of info(text files for download) is available in it, However I don't
know how to extract the prefix databases with the format of (for example:)
a.b.c.d/e from these info. would you please help me?
thank you in advance,
Mohammad Behdadfar
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------